Monday, May 11, 2009

Hit the Ground Running

Wow - when it rains, it pours. Now that I have been to the lawyer, Ive been looking at art shows, craft shows, and festivals to be a vendor at. The more I look, the more folks will contact me with more shows to do. It goes to show when you surround yourself with good people, good things happen :)

Now I have to sit on my hands and wait for some of the shows to confirm, and that is truly hard for me to do. I'm a problem solver. When there is a problem, such as an unanswered question, I can't leave it alone until it is solved. So my mind grinds until I get the answer I need. I do have one confirmed show date, though. Memorial day weekend I will be at the http://www.chicagolandgemshow.org/ thanks to my friend Aum. Aum and I are sharing a booth and we are both excited about it. She crafts silver jewelry so I can't wait to see her work.

Other shows coming up I am hoping for are http://www.portpiratefestival.com/ and http://www.duckon.org/index.html I've had to use James' old planner to keep all of my dates etc straight, which is funny to me as I have a great memory. This has just threatened to grow big quickly and I don't want to lose my grasp on it.

Goldfish - Fort Knox, Perceptions of Pacha

3 comments:

MrsThunder said...

well, that was quick...DucKon is full up. I can't be dissapointed as I only asked them today for a June 12th date. Next year :D

MrsThunder said...

I just herf from the pirate fest, and it's a woohoo day! Im excited and frightened at the same time :)

Mary-Lynn said...

Yes! Way to go!