Saturday, March 7, 2009

Size Matters (or does it)

I'm not promoting Godzilla, nor am I hawking Enzyte, although I did have a Bob moment when Portillo's made their jumbo hot dogs even more jumbo (yum). I am trying to figure out as a general rule if women like their necklaces shorter or longer. I personally like them short. My favorite look is a scoop neck blouse and a necklace with a big pendant laying on my chest. Of course I've always loved the turtleneck with the long necklace too, but I don't seem to do well in turtlenecks. So I'm wondering what you ladies are looking for. Are you a long necklace girl, or only in the winter, do you like chokers, princess length, etc? And for the men, when you notice women's jewelry, what do you notice most?

Pictures coming soon, I promise :D

Listening To: Stellamara - Szerelem, The Seven Valleys

7 comments:

MrsThunder said...

another question I came up with - silver or gold?

Cheeky Kitchen said...

I say short, but not choker-tight. Love the pendant near the bosoms. Most def.

Thanks for the stop by my blog. Your comment made me smile from cheek to cheek. I do hope, should you make the rainbow cake for your daughters birthday, that she loves it as much as my kids did! It's really delectable.

Happy day!

Mrsblocko said...

Amy, you already know i dont like chokers cause they, well, choke me. Too long and it disappears down my shirt. If I was "Gifted" I'd probably enjoy having them a bit longer.

Whatever you do...dont look at the cake on Conversations with a cupcake's blog. I called dibs on it first!!!!! ;P

MrsThunder said...

Dude, I will roshambo you for the rainbow cake! Step Off! ;)

Mrsblocko said...

Dude! Did you just not see me say I called dibs?

MrsThunder said...

Yeah well Yoink!

MrsThunder said...

I take back the yoink ;) if you hav ethe time, make it and I want a peice, Ive been too busy getting the biz legit ;) Im going to follow her though so I cna keep looking at all the yummy stuff!