Monday, March 23, 2009

Too Legit to Quit

Tuesday I am going to see a small business lawyer/accountant about getting my tax ID back and how to legitimize and protect Wednesday Night Accessories. There is a new act, Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act, that seems very strict and complicated, so I will need help wading through the legalese. I am nervous about the whole thing, but very excited at the same time. Even if WNA does not go much further than it is now, at least I don't have to feel like I am being dishonest. I haven't sold a thing on etsy, the one sale that shows up is a trade, but it's more the craft shows I am looking to do that have me hung up, It will feel nice not to worry about what I'm doing wrong, just focus on what I am doing right ;)

Listening To: VNV Nation - Further, Burning Empires

No comments: