Sunday, November 2, 2008

Moving Day


I've said before my dining room table is atrocious. I have layers of crafts, as if I am in a dig site excavating. I do have a craft room, and I have tried to use it in the past, but one thing or other kept me from doing so. All the crafts on the table keep me from having a sit down dinner with the family, so that's no good either. I'm going to attempt to move back into the craft room today, and I'm feeling really good about it. I have a roll top desk that I need put together, a dress form, and hope chest that is all antique, and I'm really feeling the pull to create in that space.


So tell me, where do you do your best thinking or creating, where is your favorite spot to let your mind run free?


Listening to: Dave Brubeck Quartet - Time Out

No comments: