Thursday, November 27, 2008

Three - Oh, it's a Magic Number



Saturday was such a perfect day to get together with the girls! We had snacks, made some cool jewelry, and made a new friend to boot. I always encourage folks to bring someone new, and one of the girls brought her new neighbor. It was nice meeting her, and a good time was had by all ;) Thanks for coming out everyone!

I was helping one of the girls make a set of earrings, and I needed a set amount of seed beads. Any number would do, so I asked her what her favorite number was. I'm not a numerologist, but I do have a favorite number, three. It quickly became my favorite after we found out that Katie was going to be an only child. Odd numbers have always appealed to me visually, but sets of threes really catch my eye. To be honest, I can't remember what my beading style was before the baby, but threes are in a lot of my work now. I will leave you to spot the threes, and not every piece may have that design but, like Schoolhouse Rock, three does happen to be my magic number ;)


Listening to: Gipsy Kings

No comments: