Sunday, February 8, 2009

back to basics




Putting the finishing touches on a bookmark order feels really good. I haven't sat down and put together anything since I had some girlfriends over in November. These are special bookmarks as well. My aunt works with the mentally challenged, and she is really dedicated to her work. I am making these per her request to sell for a fundraiser. She provided the frogs, I am providing the rest, and they should make the center a little money. I also have an order to go out tomorrow. It's overdue but I hope it will be worth the wait.

The road to success is such a slippery steep slope, and I'm not a hiker by any means. I will get there, though. As my oldest friend says, In 2009 Wednesday Night Accessories will shine. She is successful, so she knows what she is talking about ;)

Listening to: Cree Summer - Miss Moon

No comments: