Friday, October 24, 2008

Lemonade


This past week or two have been a little nuts. Not a whole lot, but the family has been sick, James schedule was different, and the shinyness of having my work for sale online has worn thin. After 6 weeks I haven't made an actual sale save for one trade. I have asked those successful and anyone who will listen if it could be my work, my pictures, the prices, the shipping costs, and I haven't been given negative feedback except for some good advice on photos. However, I am like a lot of people on etsy right now. I'm trying to weather the economic storm, and trying to make lemonade where there are lemons. If I continue to create, then once the market allows us to purchase wants as well as needs, I will be ahead of the game.

I'm trying to motivate myself as best I can, without going the Stuart Smalley route. It's kinda trickling into my personal life as well, which can only be a good thing. Putting the good words to practice, though, now that is the thing ;)

Tell me how you motivate yourself and how you get from revved up on the starting line to crossing the finish line.

Listening to: Supreme Beings of Leisure




No comments: